PAPERLESS TAX BILLS
Paperless tax bill is now available!
The Treasurer's Office is now offering eBill to taxpayers - a new payment portal which will allow you to create an online account, view tax bills, make payments and manage your property tax statement preferences.
With eBill taxpayers have access to:
Email Notifications - Sign up for eBills and we will send notifications each time a statement is ready to view. Also receive notifications each time a payment is due.
Online Payments - Pay by eCheck, debit or credit card.
Paperless Statements - Go green and login to view statements and see account activity online.
With or without an account you can pay by eCheck, Debit Card or Credit Card
$1.00 transaction fee for eCheck
$3.95 VISA Debit Card transaction fee
2.5% or $1.50 minimum fee, Credit Card/Other Debit Card transactions
Instructions on how to sign up for E-statement:
1. Go to our online portal by clicking here
2. Look up your property by using one of the following categories:
- Parcel ID (please note that irrigation parcels need a “-1” at the end of a parcel number for them to come up, EX: Property Parcel 123456789 & Irrigation 123456789-1)
- Name (When looking up by name enter your last name then your first name, or just your last name)
3. Once the parcel is located, click on “Register Parcel” on the right hand side to create an online account and receive email notification.
4. Once an account is created and you are logged in, hit the paperless toggle to “on” to no longer receive a paper copy of your bill, but only a PDF version.
*Please note that once you go paperless you will no longer receive a paper copy of your bill, only a PDF version that is sent to your account.