||FRANKLIN COUNTY PUBLIC WORKS
|Salary / Classification
GRADE 13, NON-EXEMPT, NON-BARGAINING, FULL-TIME, FULL BENEFITS
||FEBRUARY 12, 2018
||OPEN UNTIL FILLED, FIRST REVIEW FEBRUARY 26, 2018
Performs senior-level secretarial functions and administrative duties to contribute to efficient office operation within the department. Responsibilities may include: composition of business correspondence and meeting minutes; coordination of various inter-departmental and public matters; establishing and maintaining detailed records; preparation of reports involving complex statistical calculations; bookkeeping responsibilities; processing of personnel related matters; and ability to efficiently operate office machines and technology. Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills and an outstanding customer service attitude.
EXAMPLES OF JOB DUTIES
• Assists with administrative tasks involving personnel, budget monitoring, and facilities
• Types, edits, and proofs correspondence, documents, reports, minutes, and forms
• Establishes and maintains detailed records, files and lists on computerized and manual record keeping systems
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• High School Diploma or GED
• One year of vocational training or college and three years progressively responsible secretarial experience
• Any combination of education and experience which would provide the applicant with the desired skills, knowledge and ability required to perform the job
• Valid Washington State Driver’s License
• Eligibility for coverage under the County’s insurance carrier based on successful completion of a criminal history background check.
Please email a Franklin County Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit to:
Franklin County Human Resources
1016 N 4th Avenue
Pasco, WA 99301
Full Job Description
Franklin County Application Form
Selection based on qualifications, interview, background check and drug screening.
Equal employement opportunity / affirmative action employer